Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just For Fun....On a Rainy Day

 

I am always looking a blogs that are not only centered on photography, but on all types of visual arts.  Today while surfing about, I stumbled on this Hue Test.  There are four test samples where the object is to arrange the chips according to graduated hue.  It doesn't take long and it's an interesting challenge.  Considering I've got over 50 aging eyes, I wasn't expecting to do incredibly well.  But...I scored an 8 where a perfect score is 0.  The highest score among females in my age bracket was 1049 (I'll bet someone just scored it without moving any chips).  So, I'm feeling pretty color sharp today!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 107 which they said was high..that was harder than it looked.

Anonymous said...

I scored a 19....;(
Marie
PS this was cool!
Thanks~

Anonymous said...

I got a 16.  ~~Kath~~

Anonymous said...

I scored 8, just like you!  This was an interesting excercise.  Thanks!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat - dont lose touch when journals are taken away from us. Im over on blogspot now.
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/
Please keep in touch and let us know what you do!!! Im gonna do the hue test now xxxxxxx