That is SO cool! I love when people (myself included) get shots of stuff they normally wouldn't think of shooting. BTW, over here it's gorgeous out...not there? Maybe take a drive... I'm here.
Sometimes it is those days when nothing is working out for you that you are forced to come up with another angle on photography and that is when you really get creative. I like this.
Oddly enough, comment #4 is stretched right in the middle of my view of your photo.... From what I can tell, it's a very unique looking lamp with an even MORE unique bulb! I love your creativity!
I'm going to have to try re-entering to get a better look!
7 comments:
That is SO cool! I love when people (myself included) get shots of stuff they normally wouldn't think of shooting.
BTW, over here it's gorgeous out...not there? Maybe take a drive... I'm here.
; )
xo,
Nance
Sometimes it is those days when nothing is working out for you that you are forced to come up with another angle on photography and that is when you really get creative. I like this.
Greg
This is so cool. I never would have thought to try shooting a lightbulb. Sorry you were feeling itchy, but very happy to be sharing the results.
Sam
very interesting.
ooooh I like that - very artistic! Laine xxx
There...... That did it! COOL!
Oddly enough, comment #4 is stretched right in the middle of my view of your photo.... From what I can tell, it's a very unique looking lamp with an even MORE unique bulb! I love your creativity!
I'm going to have to try re-entering to get a better look!
Chelle
Post a Comment