That looks it should be a picture greeting card. Beautiful!Monica
Very cool!!!! Love the BIG drip, with the reflection!GREAT CAPTURE!
Just perfect. Man I wish my flowers would start growing. I love taking shots of flowers. Julie
Holy Sh*t....that's all I can say.xo,Nancy
this is really beautiful.gina
Wow! This is such a cool shot! I love it! Out of all the photos you've shown over the years the ones that involve water drops are always my very favorites. You just have a knack for capturing it just perfectly! Beautiful Kat!Martha :-)
Does 'beautiful' even begin to describe this shot? I think not.... I am just speechless, Kat. Your photos amaze me.Chelle
That is fantastic it is like the flower is crying. Laine x
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That looks it should be a picture greeting card. Beautiful!
Monica
Very cool!!!! Love the BIG drip, with the reflection!
GREAT CAPTURE!
Just perfect. Man I wish my flowers would start growing. I love taking shots of flowers.
Julie
Holy Sh*t....that's all I can say.
xo,
Nancy
this is really beautiful.
gina
Wow! This is such a cool shot! I love it! Out of all the photos you've shown over the years the ones that involve water drops are always my very favorites. You just have a knack for capturing it just perfectly! Beautiful Kat!
Martha :-)
Does 'beautiful' even begin to describe this shot? I think not.... I am just speechless, Kat. Your photos amaze me.
Chelle
That is fantastic it is like the flower is crying. Laine x
Post a Comment