Run Indie Run....
happy puppy!!
He is such a cute pup!
What a cute puppy. Monica
So cute! I want to play too!Martha :-)
OMG...I just LOVE this! Too cute...just too cute.xo,Nance
Great action shot that shows the perfect moment.Greg
KatVery well done. I wonder what shutter speed and ISO you shot this at?Sam
Awwwww brilliant! xxx
awwww...what a wonderful action shot!!gina
Brilliantly captured, Kat! Indie's adorable!Chelle
He's beautiful!http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
11 comments:
happy puppy!!
He is such a cute pup!
What a cute puppy.
Monica
So cute! I want to play too!
Martha :-)
OMG...I just LOVE this! Too cute...just too cute.
xo,
Nance
Great action shot that shows the perfect moment.
Greg
Kat
Very well done. I wonder what shutter speed and ISO you shot this at?
Sam
Awwwww brilliant! xxx
awwww...what a wonderful action shot!!
gina
Brilliantly captured, Kat! Indie's adorable!
Chelle
He's beautiful!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment