Friday, April 11, 2008

Feline/Furball Friday

I'm still having trouble getting the dogs to pose.  If I sit down on the floor they get up....walk over....and beg for pets.  I scoot back, they scoot up.  C'mon.......

I did finally get Indie to lie still for a couple of minutes.  Berkeley's another story.  Well, there's always next week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot...Ü
Indie is getting big!
Marie

Anonymous said...

Indie is beautiful ~ and so is the pic!  Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Awwww I wanna see Berkely again not seen a pic for ages! I say your Indie looks lovely and trimmed - my Oscar needs trimming big time! He hates it though we keep doing a little at a time! Awwwww I so love goldies - guess what we might get a puppy next year! yay! Laine shhh dont tell Oscar. xxxx

Anonymous said...

Awww, precious!!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

indie is beautiful.  looks pretty content and sleepy too. :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Wow!  I haven't realized how much time has gone by, how much Indie has grown!  He's gorgeous!  Glad he posed for you.
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cat does the same thing. Takes a while for him to settle down sometimes. I can see the alertness in Indie's eyes.