Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Bronx Zoo

Thursday I made a trip to the Bronx Zoo to meet with Nancy and Marie.  We had a great (and exhausting) photo day.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing photographs, Kat.  The expression in the faces and eyes of these animals is just incredible.  The monkey grooming the young one is precious, and that gorilla....  wow.  I just love them all.

Glad you all had a fun day together!!

::hugs::

Michelle

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful pictures.  Zoos provide us with some great opportunities to photograph wildlife that we would normally never be able to see that close up.

Greg

Anonymous said...

I love the photo opportunities of a zoo.  You've got some wonderful photos there - I especially like the monkey grooming the baby monkey and the ape with his soulful eyes.  Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you had fun.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Lovely!  (I have some similar shots...so funny...but predictable).   I'll post soon!
Great day...great pics.
Love,
Nance

Anonymous said...

I have the same bear shot....LOL, oh well....but everything else is different...Ü
I am still going through mine.  I have one ready for an entry...will do later.
These came out wonderful Kat!  I remember those littlew apes the last time I went.  I loved those little guys!
Marie

Anonymous said...

 Great shots.

            Julie

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!
and how fun to spend time with fellow jlanders....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Kat they are so beautiful they brought a tear to my eye - honestly! Very very beautiful and fantastic! How lovely too that you met with Marie and Nancy - next time Im gonna get on a plane and meet ya all! I wish!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely wonderful!!
gina

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Kat. Still just a bit jealous that I couldn't go with all f you.
Hugs, Martha :-)