One of the earliest (and one of my favorite) spring trees.
I've always loved Weeping Willows, and this one is no exception! Such vibrant, magnificent color! Wonderful shot as always, Kat.::hug::Chelle
These trees are so cool, especially the way they seem to lean over to the sides.Greg
Yes...always been a favorite of mine as well.Beautiful.xo
We don't have trees like that in Florida! (Not that I've seen anyway!) -- Beautiful!Martha :-)
wow, I have not seen that tree before... I love it...Linda :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've always loved Weeping Willows, and this one is no exception! Such vibrant, magnificent color! Wonderful shot as always, Kat.
::hug::
Chelle
These trees are so cool, especially the way they seem to lean over to the sides.
Greg
Yes...always been a favorite of mine as well.
Beautiful.
xo
We don't have trees like that in Florida! (Not that I've seen anyway!) -- Beautiful!
Martha :-)
wow, I have not seen that tree before... I love it...
Linda :)
Post a Comment