Just a day late...which is pretty good for me. No story....just Berkeley in the late day sun.
His face is so sincere looking. Beautiful friend...smooch him for me.TJhttp://tjphotoexpressions.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous dog....great capture.Love,Nance
He looks as if he adores the lady behind the camera... He's gorgeous, Kat.Enjoy your weekend! Chelle
awww....he is so pretty...i love this shot...the muted background matches his colors so well.gina
Awww, such a sweetie! Beautiful Kat! I just want to hug him.Martha :-)
Hi Kat :)Now that is a kissable face, if ever there was one! :) Such a pretty doggie.Hugs, Carly
Hi Kat! I adore this photo. What a beauty.
Hi Berkeley! You are too cute!Linda :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
His face is so sincere looking.
Beautiful friend...smooch him for me.
TJ
http://tjphotoexpressions.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous dog....great capture.
Love,
Nance
He looks as if he adores the lady behind the camera... He's gorgeous, Kat.
Enjoy your weekend!
Chelle
awww....he is so pretty...i love this shot...the muted background matches his colors so well.
gina
Awww, such a sweetie! Beautiful Kat! I just want to hug him.
Martha :-)
Hi Kat :)
Now that is a kissable face, if ever there was one! :) Such a pretty doggie.
Hugs, Carly
Hi Kat! I adore this photo. What a beauty.
Hi Berkeley!
You are too cute!
Linda :)
Post a Comment