This week's challenge is AGED. So find something that shows age or take an image & make it vintage or aged.
My post involves both. I took this photo on my visit to Cumberland Island. As you're walking through the old Carnegie estate, you pass a place where there is a collection of very old cars that are being reclaimed by the earth. I took several photos there but wasn't all that fussed about any of them. But the subject was right for the challenge.
After touching this up, I decided to play a little with the photoshop filters and just see what kind of an effect I could get. This is the result.
The other entries are in the comments section here and here.



9 comments:
Very cool, Kat...nicely aged photo of a very aged car or truck.
Marie
i really like the technique here...nicely done.
gina
Well done, Kat. I love the image, both with and without the effects.
Vicki
It's perfect for the photo challenge. The photo shop work you did was also good for this challenge - nicely done.
Monica
http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/
http://journals.aol.com/photographybymon/Mamarazzi/
Such a great set of photographs for this theme. I can see why you chose these over the tree stump from your other entry. These are just great!
Greg
Your photo is outstanding...I love it!!!
Betty
Awesome photo! And absolutely perfect for the challenge!
Hugs, Martha :-)
I forgot to comment?? lol
This is a very cool shot...well interpreted.
Love,
Nance
Great shot. I loved the effects you added.
Julie
Post a Comment