Monday, March 17, 2008

AOL Community Photo Challenge ~ Advanced

Wow, it's photochallenge time already!

I've been keeping my eye out for green, but with mornings that are still sub freezing (30 degrees today), it may be a while.  So, I visited my archives for this week's challenge post.  We won't be seeing these guys around here for quite a while...

Please visit the other participants listed here and here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful photo (but it gives me the heebie jeebies)!
Martha :-)

Anonymous said...

wow...fantastic!!
gina

Anonymous said...

Awesome, just awesome!
Sam

Anonymous said...

Wow....great shot, Kat....amazing detail as usual, with excellent composition.
Marie

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't call it "beautiful" as Martha does...but I'd sure say it was an excellent photo!!     Well done, of course!
xo
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Great shot. You did good. Plenty of green I would say.

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture!!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great macro shot...lots of detail.  I've never really looked that close at one of these fellows, but there is a lot to see there.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Looks as if he has plates of armor. I like the picture very much.

Anonymous said...

I've been wrecking my brain thinking about green and also decided to go into my archives this time around.

Wonderful photograph, rich in detail and texture.  

Monica
http://journals.aol.com/monicasmemoirs/midnight-conversations/

Anonymous said...

Wow Kat - so sharp and clear - absolutely love your work! Laine xx

Anonymous said...

Great shot. I love bug shots.

              Julie

Anonymous said...

Yep he be green...I love grasshoppers..they're a friendly bug.
connie

Anonymous said...

Kat, great macro shot! I think a lot of folks had to dig through their archives to find some green, but this one was definitely worth it. :)
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love grasshoppers!  What a handsome little fella!  Glad you pulled this one out to share!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

great shot..... almost looks fake...   the clarity you got is wonderful!
d