Friday, March 28, 2008

Feline/Furball Friday

One of my old blog acquaintances kinda vanished for a while.  But this week, I was delighted to see that Steven resurfaced at (sometimes) photoblog.  Unbeknownst to me...he has relocted to PA!  I don't know where or why but I hope he enjoys living there as much as I did.

Steven has a feature at his photoblog called Feline Friday.  He takes such great photos of his cat Pickle.  And he invites others to share pics of their feline friends.  Well....I don't have a cat. :::big pout:::   I have a house full of people with cat allergies.  But....I have DOGS. :::big grin:::

So, I hope that Steven will not mind if I take the liberty of considering Friday, Furball Friday.  Then, I'll have an excuse to put my dogs in my blog more regularly. Any other dog people out there?

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dog people out there?  Nope, not me!
Adorable photo.... I am SO IN!

Love,
Nance

Anonymous said...

Can I post my sons??  They are the closest thing to pets....Ü

Anonymous said...

I posted an entry:
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2008/03/28/a-double-steal/2186

xo,
nance

Anonymous said...

 I love your dogs.  Goldens are a favorite of mine.

                      Julie

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I think I just met Steven in the last Round Robin (I think). I remember the Feline Friday's from a while back. I think I like Furball Friday even better :-)
Your photo is precious!
Hugs, Martha