I'm very flattered to learn that the photo from the previous entry was selected for first place in the AOL Community Photo Challenge. There were some wonderful entries posted and it's so fun to share with those of such talent.
If you haven't already, please stop by and see the work of the other participants. Links to all the entries can be found in the comments section at the challenge website.
Thanks to the judges for this recognition.

10 comments:
Congrats once again Kat!
Martha :-)
Kat
Congratulations on winning the Challenge. Your entry was outsatnding!
Sam
Congratulations!!
Linda :)
so fantastic! as soon as i saw that fern photo, i knew you were a winner. xo
Congrates!!!!! I fell in love with your entry and wanted to remove mine..:) you do amazing work!!!!
Congratulations on a VERY well deserved win for your fern photo, Kat. I'm so glad you chose to share it with us!
Hugs,
Michelle
Great job!!! A wonderful photograph and a well deserved honor!
Greg
It didn't surprise me - it's a well deserved win for you!
I wanted to submit and thought I had another week yet. Next time! Loved your entry.
Monica
You so deserved this Kat. You are terrific at many, many things...and I'm glad you're being recognized for one of them.
Love,
Nancy
Well, so this is where you are. Heavens, what an amazing series of photos. I've been looking for you on blogger, but you don't seem to use those blogs anymore. I've been working on setting up a real template for my own personal blog over there at blogger and may start writing there. Or, maybe I'll come back to aol journals. I don't know what. I'm rather fed up with The Blue Voice, mainly because of one of the other bloggers in the group. So, I'm thinking about what I'll do. In any case, I'm glad to have found you. xxoo Mary Ellen
Post a Comment