I am very flattered to announce that Greg Kiser has chosen to feature me in this month's Photographers Spotlight. Greg is a very talented photographer who shares not only his beautiful images...but his extensive knowledge and advice. The interview centered on what brought me to this point, and where I'd like to go in photography. So, if you're interested in reading a bit about what makes me tick as a photographer please click here.
I know anyone with a serious interest in photography, or who enjoys seeing beautiful photos will love Greg's blog Photo Trek. I hope everyone will hop on over and put Greg on their alert list. You won't be disappointed.
If you are here for the first time via Photo Trek...WELCOME. I hope you will leave a comment and introduce yourself. I also hope you will enjoy what I have here to share and will come back and visit me again.
Thank you Greg, for the privilege of being featured in your spotlight, and for everything you share with us. You are are wealth of knowledge and an inspiration to all.

8 comments:
Congratulations on being spotlighted in Greg's journal. He does beautiful work and I am privileged to have a beautiful photograph of his hanging on my wall. Your photography is beautiful.
Julie
Congratulations! ~~Kath~~
Congratulations! What an awesome honor. I'll go read the entry.
Monica
Congratulations, Kat!!! He definitely picked a talented photographer!
You deserve to be spotlighted!!
Marie
Congrats Kat! I loved Greg's article about you and loved the images chosen in the article too. Nice little write up you did here on Greg too, he's not only a wonderful photographer and sharer of knowledge but he's a great guy too. I've really enjoyed getting to know him as I'm sure you have too.
Hugs, Martha :-)
Hi Kat, so glad that you liked the Spotlight. It was an absolute pleasure to do, and so nice to get to know you. You did an excellent job with the interview questions which is why I went so far and beyond the maximum allowed characters for a single entry. You are now my first two part entry ever in Photo Trek...congratulations! Also, thank you so much for your very kind words about my work, and journal.
Greg
how fantastic! off to have a read now. :) xo
I saw your pics on there hun!!! Well done! You deserve it your so talented!! Laine xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/elainey2465/laines-world/
Post a Comment