Monday, February 18, 2008

Another "B"

You'll either think this is a cool as I do....or think I'm completely whacked.  I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post these...I'm so excited.  I've got a few fun photos for "B"...including my growing collection of buds.

Anyway......

~ Burr ~

But wait...this is the best part.  Look what we see when I get in even closer.

Look at all those little hooks.  No wonder you can't get them off of your jeans, or out of your shoelaces...or out of the dogs coat.  Designed to hang on for dear life!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from deabvt
3/30/04
Geez, They`re Great!!
Vince

Comment from msecz
3/29/04

Oh, I just love those pictures. You taught me something today.... again. I really love your photos. Very interesting. ;)

Comment from queenz43
3/29/04 5:22 PM | Permalink
Honestly Kat,
you need to enter some of these into some kind of contest or magazine or something. National Geographic should hire you. You are most talented. And I mean that sincerely, ~RC~

Comment from daphneh2o33
3/29/04 5:19 PM | Permalink
The second picture looks like a part of an alien or something... so wonderous close up. Never thought I would find beauty in something that can be so annoying to try to get off your pants leg after a nice walk!! All I can say is that you are amazing!!! - Donna

Comment from ckays1967
3/29/04 5:01 PM | Permalink
you could earn a living from this!

Comment from ckays1967
3/29/04
I LOVE THIS JOURNAL!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS JOURNAL!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS JOURNAL!!!!!!


I wanna shout this from the rooftops!

Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/29/04 4:00 PM | Permalink
Very good macros ... I can see why they get stuck on us!

Smilin Mon

Comment from windswift1
3/29/04
We had what we called "sandspurs." I would love to see a close-up of one of those babies. What a nightmare they were. Tough as nails and tiny. Allegedly burrs inspired Velcro. Now we can see why.