Good Morning Everyone!!
It's "C" week!
I thought I'd start out with a real Cutie Pie!!
Look at those eyes.....look at those LASHES!!

I pass a small farm on my walk each day. Last fall they acquired four young cows. I think they are so darned cute! Just recently I started trying to photograph them. It's not hard, they are NOT shy. As a matter of fact...I think they may be rather spoiled. If I start to walk toward the fence they RUN to meet me. REALLY! Even though I have my dog with me...they aren't the least bit afraid. They push their noses over or through the fence and pose like champs.

1 comment:
Comment from hsent
4/9/04
Awww, they're so cute! I love cows!
Comment from sistercdr
4/7/04
Cows are wonderful animals. There used to be 30 or so out at our farm, and they were all loving. Even the two bulls were friendly until you ticked them off.
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/6/04
What cuties!!! LOVE the picture.
Smilin Mon
Comment from sepintx
4/5/04
Super Cute. I've seen those shots called "Orking" shots where the animals nose is right in the camera. Lots of fun. Like the lashes and the little horn, top right. Ears too!
Comment from cw2smom
4/5/04
Absolutely darling! Great photo! Such cooperation from the cow! Lisa
Comment from deabvt
4/5/04
C R E A T !!!
V
Comment from ggal3133
4/5/04
awwww! Those are cutie pies! I love your pics, keep up the excellent job!
Comment from msecz
4/5/04
Your right, that is a real cutie pie! Nice picture!
Comment from queenz43
4/5/04
Oh Kat! Up close they are so Cute!!! Oh My. I bet PETA would love a shot like this. This little face just begs: "Don't Eat Me". ::sigh:: You sure know how to get to the heart of your subject. ~RC~
Post a Comment