Monday, February 18, 2008

Berkeley

The quarry series seemed like a natural place to start.  Now...what to do?!  Everyone likes pet pictures, RIGHT?!  This is Berkeley, my 4 1/2 year old golden retriever and my shadow.  He's with me in my office, he's my walking companion, he'll even try to crawl under the piano when I play (and it's an upright).  He's usually not a very cooperative photo subject. But once in awhile...he'll agree to pose.

        

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from hsent  3/2/04
Hi Kat,
Playing catchup on journal reading, happy to see that you started your photo journal. Gets addictive, find myself sometimes spending more time on the photo journal (MyPhotojournal) than I do on the personal one. Have fun with it! Terri

Comment from deabvt 3/2/04
PRETTY !!

Vince

Comment from hrmore1956 3/2/04
Liked my visit to your photoblog, and although I thought the quarry series was interesting, Berkely's picture is the best

Comment from queenz43 3/1/04
Berkeley is Beautiful  I'ts all in the eyes. Simpy Lovely~RC~

Comment from onetheretwohere 3/1/04
What a great pic! But your subject looks bored LOL

Comment from edgebag 3/1/04
Sorry to double comment, but I just had to say that the clover is the best touch to this photo! I love it! ~Kim

Comment from edgebag 3/1/04
Kat, these pics are beautiful! Do you use a digital or have 35mm transferred to disk? ~Kim

Comment from pattboy92 3/1/04
I have always loved Golden Retrievers...and last year, I was able to adopt a Golden mix...she's a petite Golden, about 40 pounds, and one of the sweetest dogs I've ever owned. There's just something about a Golden's face that just makes you smile. Great pic!!

Patrick

Comment from daphneh2o33 2/29/04
What a sweet picture. He looks like he's thinking, "okay mom, take the picture so I can rest now. I know how cute I am!" And I love the details of the clovers in the grass.

Comment from somenuttychic
2/29/04
Puppyyyyyyyyyyyy! Awwwwwwwwww! He's so sweet!!!

Comment from eynl 2/29/04  
Nice photo journal!

Carol

Comment from lifes2odd 2/29/04
AWWWWW, What a SWEETIE!