Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

NIce job, Kat..... what were your settings???? what did you use?

Anonymous said...

How beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I have yet to get a decent picture of the moon.  Now that I have a digital SLR, I'm hoping I can actually get one...some day when I have time to set up the tripod and sit and wait (when I retire...? :D)  Lisa  :-]

Anonymous said...

WOW!  THAT is AWESOME!  You know what you're doing, girlie!  Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful pic!

Chelle

Anonymous said...

Awesome!  ~~K~~

Anonymous said...

How amazingly beautiful! Thanks for sharing this! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty good.  Shooting the moon is quite a bit harder than folks think it is, and this is a well exposed example.  I like the detail on the surface of the moon, that really makes the picture.

Greg

Anonymous said...

its better than the one we got here in Wis. seems the bright side was more on the right side and higer than yours... funny huh
Sandra

Anonymous said...

nice one, kat!  that also looks different than what i saw from here - like the shadow was coming from a different angle.  it was amazing to watch, wasn't it?

xo phin

Anonymous said...

Brilliant as always!! You amaze me Kat!!

Anonymous said...

Kim was telling me to get my camera out and I didn't.  I just wanted to enjoy the view.  We had a orange tint to the moon when we looked.

Beautiful photograph - as always!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Kat,

In a word, GORGEOUS!

Jerry

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Kat! :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, beautiful!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! ;)  C.