Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Archived...Drops

This was a WOW moment for me.  I had taken several pictures of purple hyacinths in the rain yesterday...none of which I was happy with.  But as I was looking them over...I noticed some interesing details within one of the shots.  I cropped them out and enlarged them and I think they're pretty neat.  I wish the focus were just a touch more sharp...but I think the point of interest is clear. 

This one ended up looking pretty abstract to me...would your know what it was if I hadn't explained?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment from daphneh2o33
4/19/04
All I can say is WOW!!!  Purple is my favorite color and these just POP!!!  Your talent AMAZES me!!!!  I can't say it enough!!! - Donna

Comment from cw2smom
4/16/04
Breathtaking!  Great photos!

Comment from geminiwilder
4/15/04
very awesome!  wish i had your passion and talent for this art. very cool.

~phinney

Comment from deabvt
4/15/04
W   O   W   !!!!   is right!

Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/14/04
WoW is right!

Comment from lifes2odd
4/14/04
Cool!

Comment from wfhbear
4/14/04
Hey, Wanted you to know I was here. As usual great photos. My Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Comment from daphneh2o33
4/19/04
All I can say is WOW!!!  Purple is my favorite color and these just POP!!!  Your talent AMAZES me!!!!  I can't say it enough!!! - Donna

Comment from cw2smom
4/16/04
Breathtaking!  Great photos!

Comment from geminiwilder
4/15/04
very awesome!  wish i had your passion and talent for this art. very cool.

~phinney

Comment from deabvt
4/15/04
W   O   W   !!!!   is right!

Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/14/04
WoW is right!

Comment from lifes2odd
4/14/04
Cool!

Comment from wfhbear
4/14/04
Hey, Wanted you to know I was here. As usual great photos. My Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Once again, WoW!  It is as beautiful as it was the first time I commented. :-)

Monica

Anonymous said...

Well, my dear, I see you've been a buzybee...Ü
I just love your photos....amazingly sharp images as always.  I really need to use a tripod more often.
Welcome back!
Ü
Marie

Anonymous said...

Kat, would you believe I just happened to see this on the journals main page?  I didn't even know this beautiful journal of yours existed!  What amazing photos you have here!  I love the hyacinths...  the colors are so vibrant and the photos themselves so sharp!  WOW!  

Chelle

Anonymous said...

I love macros. A droplet can be so revealing. In the second picture, it appears to be reflecting a woven basket. Just incredible that a little droplet of water can provoke such detail.

Jerry