Monday, February 18, 2008

"C" Week ~ Playtime

I had a "C" week idea that's a little out of the ordinary for me.  This was pure experimentation...for fun...playtime.  And it's kind of interesting too.  I think it's an idea that (given time and about 200 tries) could turn into something!

~ CARBONATED ~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment from somenuttychic
4/13/04
Oh. My. Gosh. This has to be the most amazing photo of your yet!

Comment from ggal3133
4/10/04
Very cool!

Comment from geminiwilder
4/10/04
utterly amazing!!!

Comment from melakem
4/9/04
I was led to your site by a comment you left while visiting photos at The Wren's Teakettle.  I'm very glad to have found you.  Your photos are terrific!  Beautiful, clever, and fun.  I'd like to have an eye like yours.

Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/9/04  
Now those are fun pictures. :)

Smilin Mon

Comment from windswift1
4/9/04
Neat photos.  Your imagination is most impressive.

Comment from sepintx
4/8/04
Wild! I am stunned :-)
200 tries? Really neat results.

Comment from queenz43
4/8/04
In keeping with the "C" theme this was: "Clearly, Clever, and Creative".
Hugs~RC~

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

What a joy coming and finding that you are showing your photography again.  As always - you INSPIRE!  I look forward to seeing what you post.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!!!
Love it~
Marie

Anonymous said...

Beyond being a great photo in so many ways, the first one has me wondering. Do the bubbles usually attach to a straw as much as show here?

Something that might be interesting to do would be to blow air bubbles into the bottom of the glass. They should be larger, giving a contrast as they rise. I wonder whether different diameter straws would appreciably change the bubble size.

Another way to play with this concept would be to use different colors of straws. And maybe also try paper rather than plastic to see if the carbonated bubbles attach the same way.

I am such a detail oriented person that I drive my wife nuts. But, I think that in macro photography the detail can speak such volumes silently.

Jerry