Monday, February 18, 2008

West & East

Finally...after too many rainy mornings, I was able to get out for my morning walk.  It was spectacular.  It was still dark as I left the house (a bit before 6:00) but the moon was full and bright in the western sky.  And as dawn began to lighten the sky, the eastern view was just a beautiful.

Looking west....

and looking east...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment from hsent
4/9/04
Love the moon shot, what a beautiful scene!

Comment from sepintx
4/8/04
East, nice, really nice. Great moon in the West!

Comment from ggal3133
4/7/04
Beautiful!!

Comment from cw2smom
4/6/04
You have such an eye!  I especially love the first one!  Lisa

Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/6/04
Beautiful as always! :)

Smilin Mon

Comment from mw15mw99
4/6/04
So Beautiful!!
Kate

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying your journal....wow, I admire you for getting out that early! What state is this western sky in?