Comment from msecz 4/21/04 Gee, that is interesting. I'll have to try that.
Comment from sonensmilinmon 4/20/04 You have come up with the most interesting photos for the alphabet challenge. :)
Smilin Mon
Comment from ggal3133 4/20/04 Love it!
Comment from hsent 4/20/04 Really enjoying your alphabet photos, Kat. Makes you really think about your next photo shoot, instead of waiting/looking for random photo ops. You sure come up with clever ones!
Smoke is one of those things that I am wanting to try to play with in a studio setting at some point. It, much like water, has a deffinate personality, that will change every time.
3 comments:
Comment from msecz
4/21/04
Gee, that is interesting. I'll have to try that.
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/20/04
You have come up with the most interesting photos for the alphabet challenge. :)
Smilin Mon
Comment from ggal3133
4/20/04
Love it!
Comment from hsent
4/20/04
Really enjoying your alphabet photos, Kat. Makes you really think about your next photo shoot, instead of waiting/looking for random photo ops. You sure come up with clever ones!
Smoke is one of those things that I am wanting to try to play with in a studio setting at some point. It, much like water, has a deffinate personality, that will change every time.
Greg
This is a very interesting use of action in what would generally be thought of as a still life subject.
Once again, you really show your creative side.
Jerry
Post a Comment