Monday, February 18, 2008

I bought a new camera on Sunday.  It's an Olympus 5.1 megapixel digital.  It's very cool...has tons of features and it will probably take me a while to figure it all out.  One feature I LOVE to play with is macro for close up shots.  Here's a little experiment...in keeping with the theme.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from hsent
3/25/04
Congrats on the new camera, have fun with it! I got one in January and haven't had the time to really sit down with it and learn all the tricks it has to offer. Certainly fun though, aren't they?!?

Comment from sepintx
3/25/04
Congratulations! Learning a new camera is always fun, at least for me. Looks like you are doing well with it too. I like the subject here and the background pattern as well.

Comment from floralilia
3/23/04  
kat - your photoblog is wonderful! will be a regular visitor

Comment from queenz43
3/23/04  
You are a master Kat. I am not only glad that you bought your camera but are enjoying it. Hugs, ~RC~

Comment from deabvt
3/23/04
WOW!! Terrific! Enjoy!
Vince

Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/23/04 12:32 AM | Permalink
I look forward to seeing more from you. Sonny loves the marco zoom too! :)

Smilin Mon

Comment from windswift1
3/22/04
A lot of your work reminds me of Conceptual Art. Nice texture and interesting arrangement of the tiles.