Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"E" Week...

"E" week has begun!  I'm having so much fun going through the alphabet.  I hope you all are enjoying it as well.  I have two for this "E" word.  One is old and one is new.  Perfect for spring!

~ EMERGE ~

I love this!!!  I can't believe there's this perfect tiny baby leaf!  In a few days the leaves will be full on.  It happens so fast...but this stage is not to be missed!

I posted this photo in my other journal very early on so it may look familiar to some of you.  This one is a little further along than the previous one.  This is one of my favorite photos ever. It's just an amazing miracle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment from ggal3133
4/20/04
oh wow these are great, as always! I'll be putting up my "E" pics soon, its a difficult letter,lol

Comment from sepintx
4/20/04
Amazing! Love the detail of the viens in the leaves.

Comment from lifes2odd
4/19/04
Cool! But you should have said it's E-mazing :-)

Comment from msecz
4/19/04
Lovely! I love viewing your alphabet photos and I was wondering what "E" would be. interesting.....

Anonymous said...

This has brought to mind a desire I have had for a long, long time. I'd like to do a time lapse over several days of a leave emerging.

Jerry