Monday, February 18, 2008

It's "B" Week...

It's week #2 of for my alphabet series...so I'm looking for photos that represent the letter "B".

This picture has a little story to go along with it.  I took advantage of this little guy's misfortune.  One day, I was in my kitchen and heard a bang against the rear window.  The back of our kitchen has two large windows with a glass door leading onto the deck.  Well, this poor fellow flew smack into it.  He sat on the deck a long time, seeing stars.  I was able to get REAL close to him to take the picture.  Happily, he did eventually pull himself together...and fly away.

I picked this picture - not because he's a bird...but because he is BLUE!  Not a bluebird though...he's an Indigo Bunting.

~ BLUE ~

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#6 Comment from geminiwilder
4/1/04
i'm so thrilled to see this photo. we don't have these birds in CT.
your photos are all fascinating. you have major talent!!!
thanks so much for sharing!!! ~Phinney

Comment from hsent
3/30/04
What a beautiful color bird! Looks just like my birthstone, Sapphire.

Comment from daphneh2o
3/29/04
It's so blue... it doesn't even look real!!! It looks like someone dyed him! hehe! -Once again... breathtaking! - Donna

Comment from queenz43
3/29/04
This has got to be one of the most beautiful blue birds that I have ever seen. Amazing. I am so loving this blog. Hugs~RC~

Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/29/04
That is an incrediably beautiful bird! Great picture ... You really are awsome with the camera. :)

Smilin Mon#1

Comment from msecz
3/29/04
Beautiful Picture. Im glad it was able to fly away.