Excuse me...I have a mess I need to go and clean up!
~ EGG ~
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Comment from pansy420bo 4/30/04 COOL ALL OF IT COOL
Comment from bernmilo 4/29/04 another awesome photo...u sure have a great eye.... http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Comment from tammy97501 4/22/04 Wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my journal and for your nice comments. Of course you can come visit me anytime! LOVE this pic by the way. Tammy
Comment from ggal3133 4/22/04 Great pic
Comment from sepintx 4/22/04 You are Eggcused to clean up your mess! Very creative.
Comment from cw2smom 4/22/04 What a cool photo! YOU are so clever!
Comment from msecz 4/21/04 Another great picture..... How fun!
Comment from windswift1 4/21/04 I don't believe this photo. I think this photo lies. No egg breaks that neat naturally. This broken egg was planned. You can't trick me.
Comment from deabvt 4/21/04 PRETTY! V
Comment from sonensmilinmon 4/21/04 LOL, When I saw the title I thought this was a photo for the Thursday photo challenge as the word this week is oops and I had considered dropping an egg on the floor ... guess great minds think alike! :) The counter would've been easier to clean. You should submit this to the Thursday challenge.
Smilin Mon
PS ~ I will be sending you a card.
Comment from meforevermore 4/21/04 12:29 PM | Permalink Hi, this is my first visit to your journal. I love your pictures. What do you use? Digital, right? Do you use a Cannon, Kodak, or something else? Sorry I like taking pictures too. I have a 35mm Pentax. I've never tried digital. Anyway I'll be back here. I love your nature photos! Lily (): )
1 comment:
Comment from pansy420bo
4/30/04
COOL ALL OF IT COOL
Comment from bernmilo
4/29/04
another awesome photo...u sure have a great eye....
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Comment from tammy97501
4/22/04
Wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my journal and for your nice comments. Of course you can come visit me anytime! LOVE this pic by the way. Tammy
Comment from ggal3133
4/22/04
Great pic
Comment from sepintx
4/22/04
You are Eggcused to clean up your mess!
Very creative.
Comment from cw2smom
4/22/04
What a cool photo! YOU are so clever!
Comment from msecz
4/21/04
Another great picture..... How fun!
Comment from windswift1
4/21/04
I don't believe this photo. I think this photo lies. No egg breaks that neat naturally. This broken egg was planned. You can't trick me.
Comment from deabvt
4/21/04
PRETTY!
V
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/21/04
LOL, When I saw the title I thought this was a photo for the Thursday photo challenge as the word this week is oops and I had considered dropping an egg on the floor ... guess great minds think alike! :) The counter would've been easier to clean. You should submit this to the Thursday challenge.
Smilin Mon
PS ~ I will be sending you a card.
Comment from meforevermore
4/21/04 12:29 PM | Permalink
Hi,
this is my first visit to your journal. I love your pictures.
What do you use? Digital, right? Do you use a Cannon, Kodak, or something else? Sorry I like taking pictures too. I have a 35mm Pentax. I've never tried digital.
Anyway I'll be back here. I love your nature photos! Lily (): )
Post a Comment