I love it, Kat!!! You are going to post this on our portrait challenge, right??? Love the hat, your expression & your striking blue eyes! It's really a wonderful self portrait! Marie
Comment from grodygeek 4/17/04 Talk about a Mona Liza smile! Meow!
Gordy
Comment from geminiwilder 4/16/04 Look at you!!! You look like the cover of a country living magazine!! Pretty!
Comment from freeepeace 4/16/04 Kat! Beautiful - natural beauty. Very nice to see you. Great pic. Wow.
Comment from slowmotionlife 4/16/04 Great Self Portrait!!! So wonderful to *see* you, Kat. You look happy in your sunhat. :D
Comment from mw15mw99 4/16/04 Terrific !!!!!!!!!!!!! All of them...I LOVE The ones in your other Journal also!!!!! JUST TERRIFIC !!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! KAT! :) Kate
Comment from ggal3133 4/16/04 Great picture!!
Comment from msecz 4/16/04 Cute ~ the hat adds a nice touch! ;)
Comment from lifes2odd 4/16/04 Great job! You look so happy out there with nature :-)
Comment from somenuttychic 4/16/04 1:57 PM | Permalink GREAT pic! Excellent job, Kat! I love that hat!!!
I love it. Such a casual expression. The forsythia show the refreshing energy of Spring Fever.
This would be a great shot to try to duplicate now, 4 years later. You have the kind of natural beauty that is enhanced with maturity like a fine wine.
When you think about it, we all had a picture taken for school each year to record change over time. Why not do the same later as an adult? I am saddened when looking at old family photos that don't have a date, leaving me to wonder how old the person was at the time.
8 comments:
I love it, Kat!!! You are going to post this on our portrait challenge, right???
Love the hat, your expression & your striking blue eyes!
It's really a wonderful self portrait!
Marie
"YOU" is adorable!
Love,
another me
Comment from sepintx
4/19/04
Great shot!
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/17/04
BEAUTIFUL!
Smilin Mon
Comment from karensull12
4/17/04
Perfect picture!
Comment from grodygeek
4/17/04
Talk about a Mona Liza smile! Meow!
Gordy
Comment from geminiwilder
4/16/04
Look at you!!! You look like the cover of a country living magazine!!
Pretty!
Comment from freeepeace
4/16/04
Kat! Beautiful - natural beauty. Very nice to see you. Great pic. Wow.
Comment from slowmotionlife
4/16/04
Great Self Portrait!!! So wonderful to *see* you, Kat. You look happy in your sunhat. :D
Comment from mw15mw99
4/16/04
Terrific !!!!!!!!!!!!! All of them...I LOVE The ones in your other Journal also!!!!! JUST TERRIFIC !!!!!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! KAT!
:) Kate
Comment from ggal3133
4/16/04
Great picture!!
Comment from msecz
4/16/04
Cute ~ the hat adds a nice touch! ;)
Comment from lifes2odd
4/16/04
Great job! You look so happy out there with nature :-)
Comment from somenuttychic
4/16/04 1:57 PM | Permalink
GREAT pic! Excellent job, Kat! I love that hat!!!
I like this!
Monica
u are lovely...
Love your blue eyes!
Greg
Kat,
I love it. Such a casual expression. The forsythia show the refreshing energy of Spring Fever.
This would be a great shot to try to duplicate now, 4 years later. You have the kind of natural beauty that is enhanced with maturity like a fine wine.
When you think about it, we all had a picture taken for school each year to record change over time. Why not do the same later as an adult? I am saddened when looking at old family photos that don't have a date, leaving me to wonder how old the person was at the time.
Jerry
Awww!!! I remember this one!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment