Comment from sepintx 3/28/04 Great shot! I love that angle with the old cars. They just don't make them like that anymore. Plenty of rust for neglect!
Comment from itsjustusinnc 3/27/04 Kat!!!
All I can say is AWESOME!!! You've got a great eye for this! I've been perusing the photos in here and I'm really impressed!!! Good fo you! :-)
gregg
Comment from sonensmilinmon 3/27/04 Great picture for the Photo Friday Challenge. I have my eye on a few things for my own entry. :)
Comment from cw2smom 3/26/04 Love that photo!
Comment from hsent 3/26/04 Like your subject for this shot, always thought it would be fun to restore an old car, especially a '57 Chevy or a '56 T-bird convertible.
Comment from queenz43 3/26/04 Excellent! ~RC~
Comment from ckays1967 3/26/04 Great job....I love your view of the world.
1 comment:
Comment from sepintx
3/28/04
Great shot!
I love that angle with the old cars. They just don't make them like that anymore. Plenty of rust for neglect!
Comment from itsjustusinnc
3/27/04
Kat!!!
All I can say is AWESOME!!! You've got a great eye for this! I've been perusing the photos in here and I'm really impressed!!! Good fo you! :-)
gregg
Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/27/04
Great picture for the Photo Friday Challenge. I have my eye on a few things for my own entry. :)
Comment from cw2smom
3/26/04
Love that photo!
Comment from hsent
3/26/04
Like your subject for this shot, always thought it would be fun to restore an old car, especially a '57 Chevy or a '56 T-bird convertible.
Comment from queenz43
3/26/04
Excellent!
~RC~
Comment from ckays1967
3/26/04
Great job....I love your view of the world.
Comment from sistercdr
3/26/04
Another winner!
Post a Comment