I love the outdoors and I'm always noticing little things. My family has teased me mercilessly as I study a leaf, or an insect, or lichen or moss. The perfection and tenacity of nature is where I see God.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Comment from edgebag 3/9/04 I never knew a mushroom could be so beautiful! Thank you, Kat!
Comment from somenuttychic 3/4/04 Nice one, Kat!
Comment from ebean20 3/4/04 I love your pictures! Great photoblog. Keep up the good work! ~Erica
Comment from marigolds2 3/4/04 2:28 PM | Permalink i'm speechless with joy at this picture. and, believe it or not, i wrote my windmills entry of today BEFORE i read your comment on this picture. we are some kind of sisters, kat. this is what i'm beginning to think.
Comment from daphneh2o33 3/4/04 This is beautiful. I would love to have this framed and put it in my living room. Wow!! Amazing picture.
Comment from deabvt 3/4/04 Beautiful!! almost Magic Mushroom!! lol
Vince
Comment from queenz43 3/3/04 Beautiful as always Kat!!! ~RC~
Comment from auntyeeyee622 3/3/04 I just LOVE your photoblog....You take some really great pics..........Deanna
1 comment:
Comment from edgebag 3/9/04
I never knew a mushroom could be so beautiful! Thank you, Kat!
Comment from somenuttychic 3/4/04
Nice one, Kat!
Comment from ebean20 3/4/04
I love your pictures! Great photoblog. Keep up the good work! ~Erica
Comment from marigolds2
3/4/04 2:28 PM | Permalink
i'm speechless with joy at this picture.
and, believe it or not, i wrote my windmills entry of today
BEFORE i read your comment on this picture.
we are some kind of sisters, kat. this is what
i'm beginning to think.
Comment from daphneh2o33 3/4/04
This is beautiful. I would love to have this framed and put it in my living room. Wow!! Amazing picture.
Comment from deabvt 3/4/04
Beautiful!! almost Magic Mushroom!! lol
Vince
Comment from queenz43 3/3/04
Beautiful as always Kat!!!
~RC~
Comment from auntyeeyee622 3/3/04
I just LOVE your photoblog....You take some really great pics..........Deanna
Post a Comment