Continuing "B" week...I wanted to go back to that little patch of blue flowers and see if I could do a little better in capturing a bee. It was challenging because, I always take my dog when I walk. When I got down on the ground to chase the bees, he insisted on being right next to me...either bumping into me just as I was ready to shoot or standing in the light. He's a golden retriever...what are you going to do? Anyway...I did chase bees for a while and I think I'm pretty lucky that I didn't end up kneeling on one and getting stung. The risk paid off. I like this...but not as much as the burrs in the previous entry.


1 comment:
Comment from hbarbara001
4/8/04
Yoy have certainly captured the spring spirit. I have a window by my computer and every day I look out and see the trees getting a few more buds, until finally one day I will see everything in bloom. there is always hope.
Barbara from Piscataway
Comment from sistercdr
3/31/04
I really hope you're building a portfolio of your work. You have a talent which should not be ignored.
Comment from hsent
3/30/04
Enjoying your alphabet series, very ambitious of you!
Comment from msecz
3/30/04
WOW you really outdid yourself didn't you. Wonderful picture. I can hardly wait until spring comes here and I can try my hand at something just close to that one!
Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/30/04
Kat,
I'm glad you started this photo journal as your pictures have been amazing. I love the detail you got with the bee.
Smilin Mon
Comment from miarenee24
3/30/04
You have an amazing eye for photography! I am saving this journal in my faves. Such detail! I came here by request of Bill (wfhbear) I am so glad that he mentioned your talent and led me here. I'll be back
Mia
Comment from hunybea4him
3/30/04
Wonderful Journal you have here!! Makes me see things in a differnt light lol and also makes me want to be more creative with my camera. Keep up with the eye candy for us.
Much Love,
Mary
Comment from sepintx
3/30/04
Bees are a lot of fun and I've learned a lot by attempting to photograph them. If you can photograph a bee, a butterfly is a bit easier as they don't move as fast. Love the detail on the wings!
I like the burrs too. Especially the one with the single strand of spider web?
Post a Comment