Comment from grodygeek 4/13/04 Hey! I almost poked my eye out!
Gordy
Comment from hsent 4/13/04 Ow is right! I hate weeding around my roses, always manage to get poked by those pesky, spiky thorns.
Comment from somenuttychic 4/13/04 Yowza! Makes me think of an old tv show called 'The Adams Family'. Do you remember Morticia and the way she used to arrange her dead rose stems??? I bet she'd ADORE this one. Definitely a candidate for a single stem "thorn" vase! ;-)
Comment from floralilia 4/13/04 flood watch in Pa. today...how lovely. stupid rain.
2 comments:
Comment from grodygeek
4/13/04
Hey! I almost poked my eye out!
Gordy
Comment from hsent
4/13/04
Ow is right! I hate weeding around my roses, always manage to get poked by those pesky, spiky thorns.
Comment from somenuttychic
4/13/04
Yowza! Makes me think of an old tv show called 'The Adams Family'. Do you remember Morticia and the way she used to arrange her dead rose stems??? I bet she'd ADORE this one. Definitely a candidate for a single stem "thorn" vase! ;-)
Comment from floralilia
4/13/04
flood watch in Pa. today...how lovely. stupid rain.
All these thorns need are little eyes and they will look like bird heads peaking out of trees...:) Maria
Post a Comment