Monday, February 18, 2008

I spent about an hour down at the park today just looking for "little things".  I had this idea that I'd just sit myself down in a spot and see how much I could find to photograph in the immediate area.  I didn't end up doing that...instead I walked along the stream and through the woods and past a large outcropping of rock. It was a very gray day (it has been since TUESDAY!)  I want to go back on a bright day when I can shoot a little faster.  But I managed to get a few keepers.

Do you recognize that...it's a dried maple seed twirly lying in the moss.

This is just the side of an old rotting log.  I love these blending muted colors, the subtle lines, and the bright green moss encroaching from the left.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from queenz43
4/4/04
God what an eye you have Kat!
Hugs~RC~

Comment from wfhbear
4/4/04
You should know that I come to this Journal to rest my eyes and have my mind drift away. I really like your photos. My regards, Bill.