Comment from sepintx 4/5/04 Nice for photo friday! Good take on the Atmosphere challenge.
Comment from sonensmilinmon 4/3/04 Sonny noticed the wine label and pointed it out to me ... it's bottled about 50 miles from us. :)
Smilin Mon
Comment from queenz43 4/3/04 "Cheers Kat"!! You never cease to amaze me. Talk about finding one's passion. ~RC~
Comment from karensull12 4/3/04 I kind of want a sip of that wine...just beautiful!!
Comment from mw15mw99 4/3/04 Love it!!! Kate
Comment from barbpinion 4/3/04 I agree with John. Saw this photo and my mind started creating a story on it. lol
Comment from hillareeday 4/3/04 You are really quite talented in your photography. There have been several pictures on here I wish I could have to frame and hang in my house! You really could pursue this as more than a hobby!!
Comment from cw2smom 4/2/04
Stunning!!
Comment from dymphna103 4/2/04 great atmosphere could only imagine a couple sitting there. john
Comment from lifes2odd 4/2/04 I like that one a lot!
Comment from windswift1 4/2/04 What a great still life. My mother would love to paint it. Nice composition and brilliant use of shadows and light.
Comment from deabvt 4/2/04 That is beautiful!! Is that muscat, mskat? LOL Vince
Comment from sonensmilinmon 4/2/04 You know you are amazing. I don't know HOW you get these so fast. I sit and hem and haw over the subject then when I FINALLY figure out what I want for that word, we have a NEW word, sigh. Maybe that is why I am trying to work on C and D NOW! I had a couple other pictures I could've used for B ... maybe I'll try and post later today. Smilin Mon
1 comment:
Comment from sepintx
4/5/04
Nice for photo friday! Good take on the Atmosphere challenge.
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/3/04
Sonny noticed the wine label and pointed it out to me ... it's bottled about 50 miles from us. :)
Smilin Mon
Comment from queenz43
4/3/04
"Cheers Kat"!! You never cease to amaze me. Talk about finding one's passion.
~RC~
Comment from karensull12
4/3/04
I kind of want a sip of that wine...just beautiful!!
Comment from mw15mw99
4/3/04
Love it!!!
Kate
Comment from barbpinion
4/3/04
I agree with John. Saw this photo and my mind started creating a story on it. lol
Comment from hillareeday
4/3/04
You are really quite talented in your photography. There have been several pictures on here I wish I could have to frame and hang in my house! You really could pursue this as more than a hobby!!
Comment from cw2smom
4/2/04
Stunning!!
Comment from dymphna103
4/2/04
great atmosphere could only imagine a couple sitting there. john
Comment from lifes2odd
4/2/04
I like that one a lot!
Comment from windswift1
4/2/04
What a great still life. My mother would love to paint it. Nice composition and brilliant use of shadows and light.
Comment from deabvt
4/2/04
That is beautiful!!
Is that muscat, mskat? LOL
Vince
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/2/04
You know you are amazing. I don't know HOW you get these so fast. I sit and hem and haw over the subject then when I FINALLY figure out what I want for that word, we have a NEW word, sigh. Maybe that is why I am trying to work on C and D NOW! I had a couple other pictures I could've used for B ... maybe I'll try and post later today.
Smilin Mon
Post a Comment