One motivating factor in getting this photoblog rolling, was to have a place for participating in photography challenges. I needed a place open to anyone who might want to happen by.
I'm starting with the AOL Community Photo Challenge and their current subject....Winter Blues. I haven't seen much of winter since moving to Long Island...so, I had to revert back to photos taken during winters past in PA.
There are many enthusiastic and talented photographers participating in this challenge. I hope you will a few moments to visit them all.


15 comments:
This is a very beautiful photo. Helen
Now this is a winning image! I love it.
However, I'll stay with Puerto Vallarta for the winter ;-)
Monica
This is a wonderful entry--love it! and am glad you decided to enter it. :)
Vicki
Great shot, Kat....perfect winter entry, nice composition & lines.
Ü
Welcome to our challenge, this is a great start!
Marie
so lovely...just love it.
ohhh,,,very pretty!
gina
Oh I really like this one! I also like the title of your journal! I think you are off to a good start! Maria
What a beautiful scene, I love how you have caught the reflection of the tree.
Diane xx
There is nothing that says winter quite like a bare tree. Heck, in NC that might be the only reminder that it is winter. We have been well into the 70's this week. Great composition, love the reflection in the water. It adds quite a bit to the overall look of the scene.
Greg
Beautiful photo, I love the reflection you captured.
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/wwfbison/life-on-a-bison-farm
Congrats Kat! So glad you decided to play along.
Martha :-)
Kat
Congratulations on your award for this photo. It's excellent and well deserving of accolades. Perfect for the Winter Blues topic Challenge.
Sam
This is beautiful. I love photographing trees. They are my favorite subject. I found you through Greg (Photo Trek)... You have a wonderful blog here! Hugs, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason
This is a wonderful picture. :)
Congratulations on your win. The photo is wonderful. I love the reflection.
Julie
Post a Comment