Comment from wholnume 5/1/04 Your an excellent photographer!
Comment from bernmilo 4/29/04 ohhh this is very cool.....enter this in a contest...its awesome.... http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Comment from cw2smom 4/24/04 Now...how'd you do that? Cute!
Comment from ggal3133 4/23/04 oooo very cool!
Comment from sepintx 4/23/04 Self-timer fun. Very cool.
Comment from sonensmilinmon 4/22/04 Now THAT is a cool picture! Aren't timers wonderful!
Smilin Mon
Comment from msecz 4/22/04 So would you please explain how you took this picture? did you use a mirror or did you take 2 pictures and put them together but still I am missing something.... very cool pic but I really really would like to know the secret of it.
Hey, this could have been a great entry for the self portrait shot on the Photo Challenge site. Yeah, I forgot and checked for mail on President's day...LOL Maria
10 comments:
Comment from wholnume
5/1/04
Your an excellent photographer!
Comment from bernmilo
4/29/04
ohhh this is very cool.....enter this in a contest...its awesome....
http://journals.aol.com/bernmilo/WAYNEATOPICTURES
Comment from cw2smom
4/24/04
Now...how'd you do that? Cute!
Comment from ggal3133
4/23/04
oooo very cool!
Comment from sepintx
4/23/04
Self-timer fun. Very cool.
Comment from sonensmilinmon
4/22/04
Now THAT is a cool picture! Aren't timers wonderful!
Smilin Mon
Comment from msecz
4/22/04
So would you please explain how you took this picture? did you use a mirror or did you take 2 pictures and put them together but still I am missing something.... very cool pic but I really really would like to know the secret of it.
Yay! I was just checking out your old photoblog a week or so ago, and there were no new pictures, so I'm glad you started up this one! ~~Kath~~
VERY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ü
Congrats on the new photo blog Kat! I've enjoyed going through all the older entries and can't wait for some new ones! Big hugs, Martha :-)
Hey, this could have been a great entry for the self portrait shot on the Photo Challenge site. Yeah, I forgot and checked for mail on President's day...LOL Maria
What a fabulous shot! You are so creative!
Michelle
Now this is a really cool idea, and executed very well. Love the tones, and the expression is even perfect for the feel of the photo.
Greg
Really great use of the light reflecting off the door. I presume this is a mailbox with 2 doors so you don't have to access it from the roadway side.
A very creative idea.
Jerry
That is so cool! Love it, as usual!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
That is so cool! Love it, as usual!
http://boiseladie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment