Monday, February 18, 2008

"A" is for.....


 

I've decided on a little personal challenge.  I LOVE Photo Friday because it makes me think.  It makes me keep my photographers eye engaged and sometimes it pushes me to compose.  So I had a thought...I'm going to photograph the alphabet.  I'll take a letter a week and try to concentrate on subjects that start with that letter.  My hope is that it will encourage me to look outside my normal choices of subject matter.   I'll allow myself ONE existing photo ~ everything else must be new.  We'll see how this works...or if I burn myself out.   If anyone wants to play along...please do...it could be fun!

So this week is A.

I have one photo from the fall that I'll start with, but after this...they'll all be new.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment from mw15mw99
3/25/04
Great Idea!!! I am learning so much from you and others here in the journals. I do have a question....How do you put borders around your pictures? Is that with photoshop? thanks Kate

Comment from hsent
3/25/04
Great idea! Maybe I'll have to try this myself sometime. Lately, I seem to be on a flower kick. Can't wait to see what you come up with for all the letters of the alphabet. Quite a project your undertaking too, good luck, don't burn yourself out!

Comment from daphneh2o33
3/22/04
Makes me want to slice one of those red apples up and slather peanut butter on it. The green apples would be great with just a little salt... mmmmm now I'm hungry!!! Great Photo... once again! - Donna

Comment from eynl
3/22/04
Nice Photo. Good luck with the new camera. I'm jealous!

Comment from queenz43
3/21/04
Great Idea. Boy would I love one of those apples right about now!!~ A is for
Aesthetically Appealing And Appetizing!!! Ahhhh!!!
~RC~

Comment from deabvt
3/21/04
What a great idea! Will be watching!
Vince

Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/21/04
What a fun and creative challenge you have given yourself ... are you doing this daily or weekly?

LOVE the photo above.