It's still to early to find much of interest outside. But, once things start growing I'll have a yard FULL of columbine. It self seeds and spreads like crazy - and it is one of the earliest of my garden delights. You can't help but notice the spectacular blooms...but if you're not out early, you might miss this.


1 comment:
Comment from sepintx 3/11/04
Love this one. Drops are great :-)
Comment from karensull12 3/11/04
Beautiful. I'm going to have to get up early someday, and REALLY be awake and look for something good to shoot.
Comment from redhdka
3/10/04
Beautiful...you are very talented
Comment from edgebag
3/9/04
I can't wait to see this one in bloom! Hmmm, maybe this could be my next painting challenge! Love, Kim
Comment from lifes2odd
3/8/04
What a great photo! I LOVE that! I'd love to know what kind of camera you're using too. My 35mm is old and pretty well shot. Everone's off buying digital and I've been debating but I always loved the high quality of my 35. Care to share? :-)
Wow. Do you mind if I print it?
Comment from queenz43
3/8/04
Exellent shot Kat!
~RC~
Comment from deabvt
3/8/04
mskat...Wonderful!!!!
Vince
Post a Comment