My initial thought was "this is no challenge!" Morning is my favorite time of day and I've got SO many photos at dawn. The challenge would be picking one. I look forward to Photo Friday to push me somewhere new. But I couldn't resist submitting this. In the early summer, I alway noticed the sparkling dew on the baby corn plants in the field. I can't tell you how many mornings I promised TOMORROW I would take a camera and see what I could capture. I finally got it together one spectacular morning.


1 comment:
Comment from sepintx
3/21/04
Well done! Little drops.
Great shot for Photo Friday!
Comment from edgebag
3/20/04
Kat, this is SO beautiful! You're such a talented photographer! ~Kim
Comment from deabvt
3/20/04
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
Vince
Comment from sonensmilinmon
3/20/04
WoW ... your photographs are ALWAYS amazing! I like this journal page ... marking it with my favorites. :)
Smilin Mon
Comment from queenz43
3/19/04
Ahhh!!!! Great shot!! :-)
~RC~
Comment from hsent
3/19/04
Very pretty photo! One of these days I'll get around to trying the Photo Friday thing, just have too many other things going on right now, don't want to "commit" to anything else just yet. Have a great weekend!
Comment from eynl
3/19/04 10:28 AM | Permalink
Great shot. perfect timing with this one.
Comment from blueoctob
3/19/04
Great shot! Love the silhouette of the fields. Wonderful.
Post a Comment